Approaching The Scene Projects: Panoramas, October 22nd - 28th, 2020
This project is currently waitlisted. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified of an opening. Thanks. Please keep an eye out for new projects soon.
A "project" is a week-long virtually-guided course which you'll have instruction from Hudson, Rick LePage and a small group (10 or less) of fellow photographers to chat with, share techniques and share in your adventure.
The time commitment can be low (4-5) 60 to 90 minute video meetings throughout the week. Beyond that you're free to ask questions to the group, Rick and Hudson via WhatsApp for the entire week. How much time you devote outside of the meetings is entirely up to you.
Get Early Bird Pricing Until October 1st.
• Intro lecture on the project assignment, panoramic techniques, tips for scouting, getting the capture and post production.
• 2-3 Q&A Sessions via Zoom (60-90 minutes each)
• My Advanced Panorama Course updated for 2020
• Group Chat with the group, Rick and Hudson via WhatsApp for the entire week
• Image Gallery, Review, Critique
• Gear lists, Scouting Tools and more
OCTOBER 22ND - DAY 1
Group: Intro Lecture: Techniques and Editing+Q&A (60-90min in late afternoon/evening) via Zoom.