Approaching The Scene Projects: Long Exposure (Sold Out)
The first 10 spots for this Project are sold out! Thank you!
This project is a 10-day virtually-guided course in which you'll have instruction from Hudson, Rick LePage and a small group (10 or less) of fellow photographers to chat with, learn techniques from and share in your creative adventure. Initially everyone will tackle an initial weekend exercise before embarking on a weeklong final assignment.
The time commitment can be low three 90-minute and one 30-minute video meetings throughout the project. Beyond that you're free to work at your own pace, check in and ask Rick and Hudson questions or collaborate with the group via WhatsApp for the entire project and beyond. How much time you devote outside of the meetings is entirely up to you.
• Live group lectures on recognizing long exposure opportunities, tips, techniques, gear, filters, settings capture and post production
• Review of each participant's favorite 3 images from prior to the project (any kind of images).
• Each participant will also receive a (up to) 11"x14" print of your favorite image of from the project printed by Hudson and Rick LePage.
• 3 Q&A / Lecture Sessions via Zoom (90 minutes each) in addition to a 30 minute introduction zoom meeting.
• My new about to be released long exposure photography video course
• Group chat with via WhatsApp for the entire project period and beyond. This is largely for peer-peer conversations about photography, gear and techniques. Hudson and Rick will check in periodically.
• Dedicated Project Image Gallery, Review and Critique
• Gear recommendations and more
A majority of this project will take place over 2 weekends in February 2021.